At Pevensey and Westham CE School we design our curriculum to reflect the needs and interests of our children. We believe that an enriched curriculum best supports our children and we look to make meaningful use of our local context and environment.
Our curriculum delivery is supported by consistent teaching and learning principles which include:
- having high expectations of all pupils
- ensuring high rates of pupil participation
- reviewing what has already been taught and building on this
- an emphasis on securing key vocabulary
- scaffolding learning into small steps
- is driven by our school vision and Christian ethos
Click here for our progression maps
Please contact the school if you would like more information about our curriculum.