We are committed to giving all our children a high-quality education. We provide equal opportunities for all and value any differences.
Our SEND provision aims to ensure we:
- meet the needs of every child
- give all children access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- assess children with SEN as early as possible
- overcome barriers to learning so that each child can reach his or her potential
- involve children with SEN in decisions affecting their future learning
- work in partnership with parents to support their child’s wellbeing and education
- work with outside agencies to give every child access to specialist support and expertise
Our SEND information report explains how we support pupils with SEND.
Please see our dyslexia guide for parents and carers.