Christmas dinner menu - Wednesday 13 December.
If your child is in KS2 please pay for your dinners using Arbor. A school meal is £2.40, you must pay for a meal before your child takes it, just top up your dinner account.
Is my child eligible for free school meals?
Your child might be eligible if you access:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
How to register
Visit the East Sussex County Council website. If you are unable to access the link please call the school office for assistance.
Pevensey & Westham School may be able to claim an additional £1,345 for each registered child. This Pupil Premium funding helps to improve the educational provision and resources at the school.
If you are eligible, your child will receive one free set of PaWS embroidered school uniform and free school meals in Key Stage 2.
School meals are a great choice. However, if your child brings a packed lunch, we encourage healthy options. Please include fresh fruit and vegetables and avoid foods high in sugar or fat.