Harrison Catering Services prepare and cook our school meals here on site. They are an independent, family-owned company and provide nutritious balanced meals. Educating the children on making healthy food choices is important to them. They aim to instil a love of fresh, healthy food. What’s more, Harrison’s branded packaging is completely compostable!
Read Harrison’s policy statement for Covid-19.
Please see the Harrison’s menu:
Summer menu week 1: 07/06/2021, 28/06/2021, 19/07/2021
Summer menu week 2: 14/06/2021, 05/07/2021
Summer menu week 3: 21/06/2021, 12/07/2021
If your child is in KS2 please pay for your dinners using Parentmail. You must pay for a meal before your child takes it, just top up your dinner account.
Is my child eligible for free school meals?
Your child might be eligible if you access:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
How to register
Visit the East Sussex County Council website. If you are unable to access the link please call the school office for assistance.
Pevensey & Westham School may be able to claim an additional £1,345 for each registered child. This Pupil Premium funding helps to improve the educational provision and resources at the school.
If you are eligible, your child will receive one free set of PaWS embroidered school uniform and free school meals in Key Stage 2.
School meals are a great choice. However, if your child brings a packed lunch, we encourage healthy options. Please include fresh fruit and vegetables and avoid foods high in sugar or fat.