We have a smart, colourful uniform that wears well. Uniform can be ordered online from:
There is still some stock available on ParentMail.
We have recently revised our school motto to ‘life it all its fullness’ to reflect our school vision. There is not an overt difference to the school logo on jumpers and the change will not immediately be reflected in the stock available from our suppliers. All uniform the children currently have, will always be absolutely correct for them to wear at PaWS.
The uniform is as follows:
- Red book bag for EYFS and Year 1 (optional for other pupils)
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt (with school logo is optional)
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or tailored knee-length shorts
- Red gingham dresses in the summer term (optional)
- Black, leather-look (smart) shoes appropriate to the rigours of school life – no trainers, no sling-backs and no boots. Heels should be no more than ½ inch.
Note: Children can wear Wellington boots to walk to school but must change out of them on arrival.
For PE all children need:
- School PE T-shirt in your child’s house colour
- Black PE shorts
- A pair of plain black plimsolls/trainers
- School PE bag in house colour (optional)
- Plain black joggers (no branded trousers or leggings)
- Red school hat with school logo
- Red fleece with school logo (not to be worn in place of a sweatshirt)
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. Children with pierced ears can only wear small studs and need to remove them before P.E. lessons.
Make-up and hair:
- Children should not come to school wearing make-up, this includes nail varnish and false nails.
- Hair should be of natural colour – no hair dye please. Long hair should be tied up for health and safety. Hair accessories, including bows and headbands should follow the school colours. Tram lines and extreme haircuts are not permitted.
Please label all clothing and footwear clearly with your child’s name.